• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Establishing a process for iPAD Pro and Lightroom

Engaged ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an old guy. For my seventieth birthday I informed my wife she was buying me a 12.9" iPad Pro for my birthday. I was in and out of the Apple store in 15 minutes. I opted for the model with the basic 64 gb memory because I knew there was the Adobe cloud and plenty of external storage to plug in. But, here is the crux of this post. Since I also have an iPhone, I initially opted not to sync the Apple photo app on the iPad with icloud. I did not have to worry about losing images on icloud because they are on the iPhone. The intent was to utilize the photo app on the iPad to move images to Lightroom and then I would delete them. That is how I started. Then, I realized there was no need to use the photo app as an intermediary between my iPad and Lightroom. Images are copied from an SD card to the Files app and then easily moved to Lightroom. So, I resyncd the photo app with icloud. This may have been possible because of the new OS for iPad. I don't know; it's all a mystery. What do you think?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice present!

You can now import from the SD Card direct into Lightroom and don't even have to use the Files app or Apple's Photos anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines