Highlighted

Evaluation has expired Error message

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the app, reinstalled it, and logged in. I get a message saying that the trial has expired. June 10 Mobile Lightroom cc Regular settlement of 5,500 won has been paid, and I get a message that I have already purchased another id as a duplicate payment to pay for the error message again. Paid service is not available.
please check.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Evaluation has expired Error message

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the app, reinstalled it, and logged in. I get a message saying that the trial has expired. June 10 Mobile Lightroom cc Regular settlement of 5,500 won has been paid, and I get a message that I have already purchased another id as a duplicate payment to pay for the error message again. Paid service is not available.
please check.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 다경이,

This is not a typical experience, sorry to hear about this.

I have asked our Engineering team to check your Adobe ID and check what might be causing this issue. Please send me a private message with your Adobe ID and a screenshot of the error message you're getting.

In the meanwhile, have you tried logging in with any other Adobe ID that you might have?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 0