• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export error lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing an error when exporting in lightroom mobile on Android, the "Couldn't complete export" error message shows up without providing additional information on why. 

Screenshot_20210103-101842_Lightroom.jpg

Through a lot of trouble shooting, I figured out the the I could get the export to SOMETIMES work if I set the custom size to 2850 pixels or less, but even this will sometimes fail. I would like to export at the largest size available, which is about 5000 pixels.

Screenshot_20210103-101913_Lightroom.jpg

I'm using the latest (6.1.0) version of the app on a Samsung Tab A7, the images were 100 percent edited in lightroom mobile and all other features appear to be working fine.

Screenshot_20210103-101945_Lightroom.jpg

I've tried restarting the app, restarting the tablet, and made sure there's plenty of room for the exports, are there logs for the app errors that I can find somewhere? 

How can I solve this issue? 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got the same problem with my android phone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines