Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export images from LR 6.14 ( non subscription ) to LR Mobile

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you so much in anticipation for your help - I'm at a loss as to what to do.  I'm not particulalry technical.

I have 400 high resolution images which I wish to transfer from my LR 6.14 catalogue to LR Mobile on my IPad Pro.  My LR Mobile was downloaded "free" and I paid an additional £4.99 per month to use the "premium" features.  I don't wish to subscribe to LR Classic or CC.

I will no longer use LR 6.14 on my laptop prefering to use LR Mobile my IPad pro exclusively for all future images.

Q1 - What is the best method for transfering the full resolution images from LR6.14 to my I Pad Pro

Q2 - How do I set up my IPad so that all images go directly into LR Mobile as opposed into the apple photo app 

Thanks, Ad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So with the £4.99 plan I think you get 100GB of Cloud Storage, so you can log into http://lightroom.adobe.com/ thru a browser on your computer, and upload your photos there, from your hard disc. These will sync to the iPad. You can sort into albums on Lightroom Web or Mobile.

If you take Photos with the camera within the Lightroom Mobile app, then they will not appear in the Camera Roll. Photos taken with the Camera app will go into Apple's photos and you can set these to auto import into a folder you want in Lightroom.

For photos taken with a Camera with an SD card, you can get a SD card reader and import direct into Lightroom on the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines