• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Issue on Lightroom for IPad

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2017 Dec 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to Export photos from Lightroom on an IPad and it will only let me export 15 at a time. Is there a way to get around the issue? I am seriously considering using an IPad Pro (which I am not using currently) for all of my photo editing but if I can only export 15 at a time I don’t know if I can make it work. Any suggestions? Can you mainly edit on an IPad Pro and be succesful? I’m grateful for any and all advice. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

It’s a limitation. Read this thread and also you can Vote to request to change it:

Lightroom mobile: Ability to export more than 15 photos at a time | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s a limitation. Read this thread and also you can Vote to request to change it:

Lightroom mobile: Ability to export more than 15 photos at a time | Photoshop Family Customer Commun...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines