Highlighted

Export loses crop, but not preset

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am applying a preset and then cropping / straightening the photo. When I export, the preset is exported but not the cropping or straightening of the photo. How do I resolve this? I have confirmed I am exporting as JPG and followed all of the export instructions for version 5.1. This has only been an issue since the new version was installed on my phone. Thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export loses crop, but not preset

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am applying a preset and then cropping / straightening the photo. When I export, the preset is exported but not the cropping or straightening of the photo. How do I resolve this? I have confirmed I am exporting as JPG and followed all of the export instructions for version 5.1. This has only been an issue since the new version was installed on my phone. Thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Lightroom mobile.

Would you mind sharing the version of model number of the phone you are using along with the operating system version you are using on it?

If your images are synced and backed up to the Lightroom cloud storage, you can try to uninstall and re-install the application to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to unintall the application, I've pinged you privately with some more info.

Are you on iOS or Android?
What kind of image are you having a problem with?
Did you by any chance rotate the image befory cropping/straightening?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 0