Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export low quality Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know why my Lightroom Mobile is exporting at low quality now. I choose to export in the highest quality but it doesn't work now. I've changed my mobile phone two days ago but I can't find a way to export correctly again.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of edits are you doing to the image first?

Try exporting ones that are not edited in any way at all and see if there is a difference. You mentioned you changed phones, perhaps its a phone issue, what phone are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just editing changing colors, light... but anything rare or different.

I've tried to export the original picture but the result is the same.

I'm using a Samsung S9+ now. Some days ago, I was using Samsung Edge S7.

Thanks for your attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did the Photos get into the Lightroom Cloud, via your Phone, Lightroom CC Desktop & Web or Lightroom Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These ones by Lightroom Classic from my computer. But in my computer the exportation is OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic only syncs lower res Smart Previews to the Cloud. If you have the Photography Plan you can upload any Photos you want in the Cloud as Hi Res, via Lightroom CC and it will know to replace the Smart Previews with the Hi Res.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have to upload the photos via Lightroom Mobile? I have the Photography Plan but in my computer I only use Lightroom Classic. Do I have to download anything else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic is more for working on and storing images locally workflows. Lightroom CC is more for cloud storage and mobile workflows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

beatrizt94415764  wrote

So I have to upload the photos via Lightroom Mobile? I have the Photography Plan but in my computer I only use Lightroom Classic. Do I have to download anything else?

If you download the Cloud Based Lightroom CC on your computer, it may be easier to upload the Hi Res from there.

I know that if there is a Smart Preview in that Cloud, it will get updated with the Hi Res if uploaded via Lightroom CC Desktop, I am unsure if the same applies to Lightroom CC Mobile and Web, they may see the Photo as a duplicate. I would need to check.

If you want to upload most of your Hi Res to the Cloud, it may be worth reassessing your workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines