Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export of video files Lrm

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good day

after a few weeks of uploading stuff to Lrm Mobile i'm now realizing that i am unable to EXPORT video files after importing them on Lrm.

can someone please direct me to a work around on the mobile device or let me know if there is some sort of upload that fixs this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you please attach a screen shot or give us some more info on any error message that you get?
Are you exporting from grid or from Loupe?
Does this occur to all videos or only some?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im using a samsung note 10+ and using the lightroom mobile app to sync my photos and videos to Lrm desktop.

once i send videos thru the Lrm mobile and everything is sync and if i want to share one of those videos via the Lrm mobile app it tell me "this feature isnt supported". i'm not even able to export it back onto my device.

so my thought process for the last 3 weeks wasy

1. build folder and albums in Lrm mobile (seeing i edit all my photos mainly on the app first. would be great if they were organized there)

2. noticed i can upload videos as well. even better. keep  everything in ones place organized

3. sync them to Lrm desktop (great so i'll also have access to them on the desktop thru the cloud)

4. delete the original photo and videos from my phone (great it will free up space one time)

so now if i want to use an image i would just open Lrm mobile app, edit, share (and it is also updating on the desktop verion) but seeing i imports video my thought was to also keep the videos on there for oranization and easy sharing.  (not specifically interested in editing any videos in Lrm, solely storage and sharing

but now that i've almost completed uploaded and organizing and attempting to share a video from Lrm mobile it gives and and error 'this isnt supported'

so my question is..

is there a work around for this?

is there a way to access the adobe cloud with videos on it from a different app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines