Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export order issue Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So im trying to do a Timelapse when I import all the pictures it comes in right order but when I export the pictures in jpged they came all over the place. Any ideas? Before I export I make sure that I entered a custom name to start from 1 also and I filter the pics from the time taken make sure it's the right order but still no luck it's about 450 pictures.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richie,

Sorry to hear about the export issue with Lightroom, as I can understand the order does not stay the same after exporting the images out of Lightroom, that happens because the sorting order outside of Lightroom is controlled by the operating system. Please have a look at Jim's answer here to know a=more about this: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/threads/retaining-order-of-images-on-export-from-lr5.24784/

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having issues with Lightroom on my iPhone 11 Pro Max 512GB where it won't let me export more than 10 photos in a numbered sequence and upload them to my Google Drive or just save them to my phone.  If I export 10 photos or less I can either save them to my phone or I have the option to upload them to my Google Drive directly from the app.  I know this isn't a solution to your problem but I hope this post gets enough attention so both of our issues can get fixed.  *added my phone specs for clarity*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines