Highlighted

Export raw files?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I export a selection of Raw files from lightroom web to my computer/hard disk ?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export raw files?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I export a selection of Raw files from lightroom web to my computer/hard disk ?

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only one at a time I think. Plus when I tried the XMP settings didn't get exported.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2019 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes you can only download one image at a time from the web browser version and it losses all settings which is of limited value... you do this from the edit image ui

Screenshot (461).png

however the point is that the images sync so you can open Lightroom on a computer and download | save as many images as you want... pick the file type and settings as a per-save

Screenshot (463).png

Screenshot (464).png

Screenshot (465).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2019 0