Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export to Camera Roll Not Exporting on iOS 14 Update

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am a photographer who uses iPad mainly for Lightroom and Photoshop editing, I noticed ever since the iOS 14 update a couple bugs mainly with exporting. After finishing a project, when I click Export to Camera Roll, my photos do not show up in my Camera Roll. I was wondering if anyone else noticed this or if this is a known error. It's partically slowing down my work flow as I now gotta open up my laptop and wait for my images to load up via cloud on Lightroom Classic and export there. Please let me know if there is any solution to this or if this is known. Thanks! 

EDIT: I tried on my iphone as well and its the same issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're actively working on improvements for iOS 14 for our next release.  There are some workarounds I see help today:

1. open iOS Settings > Lightroom > Photos, and set Allow Photos Access = All Photos.  I'm guessing you have Selected Photos or None set.

2. If you prefer to leave Selected Photos enabled, only Share > Export to Camera Roll fails.  Another option that works is to use the workflow Share > Export As..., and then save one or more images from Lightroom to your camera roll -- I confirmeed that does still work.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines