• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting image founded different Size and resolution compare with Lightroom Desktop

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the exported image from Lightroom Mobile (iPadOS 13) were much smaller than the desktop version.

I'm using A7iii and imported to the lightroom with RAW file.

when exporting in Desktop version the exported image is 24MP and around 11.1MB size will full-size configuration.

The mobile version keeps the same setting and exported with the highest available size it only got 7MB and 16MP.

My working colleague using the same setup and camera, he also got a similar result with a much smaller file size.

Does anyone try that before?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I recall correctly then the compression is greater from Mobile than Desktop. Open both in Photoshop and save as a tiff (in my previous testing, the returned to the same size)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s might be a workaround for it, but Lightroom mobile can easier do the batch processing image from raw to jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can’t remember where I read it now, so maybe I can find it. Is their any discernible difference in quality between them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I think that is barely not that obvious in my monitor and the iPad Pro, The size between them is significant, almost reduce half of the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines