• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting multiple pictures issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my first post here. Just got an iPad Pro 11", 512gb, was planning to travel with it instead of MacBook, not sure if i took the best decision.

i need to deliver the pictures to a client, the issue i am having, is after i select all the pictures (72) i select "export as", choosing 100% jpeg, it starts to render the pictures but on the next menu wehere i get to chose how is exported (mail or Dropbox i would like to use) only one picture is being put for export, please see print screen below, is there something i am doing wrong?

many thanks,

Dorin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately Dropbox does not allow you to save multiple photos to your Dropbox from within the Lr app.  This is the same with the photos app. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was looking to export the raw files, did it by using files app and saved on external ssd, and when I came home and synced the Lightroom CC (not classic, with the setting to store the file locally) I was pleasantly surprised to find all the raw files downloaded on desktop computer.

Using Lightroom app on an iPad as a laptop substitute just turned for me in a very feasible solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dorin,

If you have a subscription, you can share the photos on a link and allow downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines