• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting photo your captured.....

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welllllll.I got some photo that captured by lightroom camera.and i make it with hdr and raw.After sometime I export them by iTunes.And it just stopped on"Processing taken photos"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

does it help to quit all other apps on your device and restarting the device?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its not

获取 Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 'enze5C1D'

What device? What iOS version?

I tried on my iPhone with iOS 14.3, captured 25 HDRs + "Keep Original" DNGs, and these processed OK for me in my free (not subscribed) Lightroom.

Did anything on you device change recently?  New iOS version?  New iOS settings?

Can you explain "After sometime I export them by iTunes"

Do you mean you used File Sharing between iOS --> Mac OS?  (like this:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210598  )
I also tried this with no problem.  Even after I deleted my Lightroom app cache, the remaining unprocessed HDRs completed processing.

If you can share more steps or info for your problem, it would help.  I will send you a direct message to ask for a diagnostic log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again 'enze5C1D'

We received your diagnostic logs.  Unfortunately, the logs do not help us understand the cause.

I see you are running iOS 14.5 Beta -- I tried this on the same device you have, and multiple times I captured 50 HDR images or more and they processed smoothly with no crash.

I do see low-memory may be an issue.  Do you have many apps running?  Does it help if you quit all other apps?  You already said you did this, I think.  But I want to confirm this is true.

Please try this if you can: make a full iTunes or iCloud back up of the device.  Then Restore the backup.  Does this help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines