• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fail to import images on an android

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my importing has failed for a few weeks now and I can't seem to find anywhere online with good advice 

I normally share the photosto  lightroom from my phone gallery or click the image add button and import from my phone devise. None of which work as it just says "failed to import" or "failed to load photo" 

My photo grid is also just grey and does not load any of my photos in the libaray unless I click on them - which takes a while to load. I have enabled and unabled auto import but that has not helped. 

Not sure what else to do

Phone: Samsung S8 Andriod 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Android version do you have installed? There was a recent v5.4 update at Google Play.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, yep I have the 5.4V and recently got the update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my Android and also my Lightroom is up to date. This have been happening to me like for 3 weeks. I can't use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - have you managed to fix this? The same thing has happened to me, was working fine for ages and now its failing to import - so frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, can't import any new pictures and I've been using this app for a very long time, been experiencing this issue since the first week of September and still waiting on a fix.

I have a Samsung S8 Active, and the app is the latest version 5.4.1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same here

webside not available and no sync

on my

Note 20 ultra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines