Highlighted

Failed importing

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can explain why my phone is unable to import any photo into the app.

I just installed the app today so it is up to date.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 which meets the minimal spec requirement. I have 8 gig spare space and my phone is running on Oreo.

Regardless if I try to import a single photo or a thousand photo's the app refuses to let me import.

The files are JPG this a supported photo format within the app and it still refuses to upload.

Help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Failed importing

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can explain why my phone is unable to import any photo into the app.

I just installed the app today so it is up to date.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 which meets the minimal spec requirement. I have 8 gig spare space and my phone is running on Oreo.

Regardless if I try to import a single photo or a thousand photo's the app refuses to let me import.

The files are JPG this a supported photo format within the app and it still refuses to upload.

Help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi izaakd,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Could you please let us know the exact error message you see while importing images into Lightroom CC mobile app?

Also, please share the device info with us? Go to Lightroom mobile app > Menu > Device info & Storage > Device info

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manufacturer- Samsung

Model- SM-N950F

Android OS Version- 8.0.0

CPU Architecture- aarch64

Open GL Version- 3.2

GPU Version- Mali-G71

RAM Size- 5345.0 MB

App Version- 3.5.2 (Arm8)

DNG Capture Supported- Yes

HDR Capture Supported- Yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the device info. Do you see any error code while importing the images into Lightroom mobile app? If you don't have any images in Lightroom mobile app then, uninstall and reinstall the app.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2018 0