Highlighted

Failed to load development version error in Lightroom for mobile

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Screenshot_2020-04-18-22-32-31-82.jpg

Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? I can't see any photos  except for the four photos that I imported earlier, but when I export the unseen pictures (2nd pic) it says that "it couldn't complete export", and another thing, when I try to open the unseen photos, it says "failed to load development version", can anyone help me solve this error/problem?!?

Screenshot_2020-04-18-22-36-17-78.jpg

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Failed to load development version error in Lightroom for mobile

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Screenshot_2020-04-18-22-32-31-82.jpg

Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? I can't see any photos  except for the four photos that I imported earlier, but when I export the unseen pictures (2nd pic) it says that "it couldn't complete export", and another thing, when I try to open the unseen photos, it says "failed to load development version", can anyone help me solve this error/problem?!?

Screenshot_2020-04-18-22-36-17-78.jpg

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the errors in Lightroom for mobile, it seems like the images are not fully synced in the app. Did you sync the images through a computer? 

Also, could you try signing in here and see if you're able to see or edit the images here? https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0