• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Failed to Load Development Version

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there hope someone can help me. I'm running Lightroom CC v3.6 on my p9 plus. This error happened and i've reinstalled the app to fix this but after a few days the error appears again. I've tried clearing caches and data as well and error still persist.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zephyrt,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Could you please sign out and sign in from the Lightroom CC mobile app and check if that helps.

Also, refresh the WiFi Or mobile network you are using now on your mobile device and let us know the results.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Lightroom CC 3.6. If you are truly talking about Lightroom CC then the latest version is 1.5. If you are talking about Lightroom 3.6 then you are talking about an "ancient" version of Lightroom that is NOT Lightroom CC. So please clarify what version of Lightroom you are really referring to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same problem. I'm on a Huawei P20pro and it's saying v3.6 too. I have a screenshot but no option to add pic here. "failed to load development version". I'm paying €12.29 a month and I can't use this on my brand new state of the art phone. Please fix asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps I have tried all you already suggested and the version on the play store says 3.6 not 1.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out! I got the messages after I changes the location of where my photos saved. I changed it to saving on my SD Card  which caused me to get the message. Change the setting back and it'll work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 3.6 is a mobile platform version for Android - released in August.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am getting the same issue only for existing images in the album.

But for newly catured images, the message is not showing, and I can edit them.

I want to edit exising images. Please suggest a fix.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did anyone figure out how to fix this? This is very frustrating.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a same issue and it's totally frustrating. After all the hard work on edits you are not able to copy the settings to due to this damn error. Look into this ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out! I got the messages after I changes the location of where my photos saved. I changed it to saving on my SD Card  which caused me to get the message. Change the setting back and it'll work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2019 Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't changed the location of my photos but still getting the same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did all of you notice that you are using Huawei Product? I have p10 and the same pfoblems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the same error on photos from March but new photos are fine. Im using Samsung Galaxy 8+ and have never had any trouble until now. Did anyone, like the company,  come up w/a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting the same thing all the time. I would like a way to fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines