Highlighted

Feature Request - Selection Overlay Names

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Mobile almost exclusively as my go to editing application. Specifically the ability to quickly batch process a large number of photos while on the go is immensively helpful. That in mind as I’ve worked to hone in a few “presets“ to copy from the one item that consistently becomes an issue is Selective Overlays and not being able to easily differentiate between multiple overlays I’ve created.

Being able to apply a name or tag to an overlay seems like a simple fix for this.

Additionally, it would be amazing if the red overlay view could be made to consistently stay on while you’re using the eraser. Currently there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to its ability to say red while using the eraser.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Feature Request - Selection Overlay Names

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Mobile almost exclusively as my go to editing application. Specifically the ability to quickly batch process a large number of photos while on the go is immensively helpful. That in mind as I’ve worked to hone in a few “presets“ to copy from the one item that consistently becomes an issue is Selective Overlays and not being able to easily differentiate between multiple overlays I’ve created.

Being able to apply a name or tag to an overlay seems like a simple fix for this.

Additionally, it would be amazing if the red overlay view could be made to consistently stay on while you’re using the eraser. Currently there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to its ability to say red while using the eraser.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2018 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Agreed regarding the red overlay....

Post your request here if you haven’t already as it’s more likely to be read by Adobe Staff.......

Lightroom for mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2018 1