• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Filmstrip cannot be hidden in Review mode (Android)

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The filmstrip cannot be hidden anymore in Review mode (Android). While making the photo fullscreen hides it, swiping to another image brings it back up.

This is pretty annoying as I don't need to see the strip on my first quick editing pass in which I reject all failed photos. A visible strip only clutters the screen and makes making quick decisions tedious as it distracts from the single image that I need to evaluate.

I am wondering whether this is a bug or a feature/change of the old flow? I suspect it's a bug since the Edit and Info modes exhibit the old behaviour: fullscreen hides the strip and it doesn't come back when swiping.

I was hoping this would be fixed with new releases but it's still here after a number of updates.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there. I have the exact same problem and it drives me nuts. I was also hoping to see this fixed in a future update, but nothing yet. Pretty glad to see this was posted in July and no one other than us seems to find it annoying. I'm currently reviewing some images and the rating stars/flag spot is exactly where need to see to evaluate the photos. It adds a bunch of extra steps when reviewing on mobile. Please fix it, Adobe! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines