Highlighted

Finding version number LRCC on iPad

Participant ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry for this question. THe answer is probably right in my face somewhere...

After today’s (March 1st) bugfix release of LRCC I thought I’d check to see if Adobe changed the version number.  Believe it or not, I cannot find the version number.  I did find this (see attched) but I was expecting something like v1.2.1

I am on iOS using a 10.5 iPad Pro

Thanks

Monty

3605F5F0-236E-4DA7-A14E-996DCA03640A.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

The version release numbers have continued from Lightroom Mobile and don’t tally with the newer  Lightroom CC Desktop. So you have 3.1.2 installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Finding version number LRCC on iPad

Participant ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m sorry for this question. THe answer is probably right in my face somewhere...

After today’s (March 1st) bugfix release of LRCC I thought I’d check to see if Adobe changed the version number.  Believe it or not, I cannot find the version number.  I did find this (see attched) but I was expecting something like v1.2.1

I am on iOS using a 10.5 iPad Pro

Thanks

Monty

3605F5F0-236E-4DA7-A14E-996DCA03640A.jpeg

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

The version release numbers have continued from Lightroom Mobile and don’t tally with the newer  Lightroom CC Desktop. So you have 3.1.2 installed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines