Ps. I live in Thailand.

Anybody here also facing the same problem? Or only my country😭😭😭 

C855C040-0EF0-4160-981D-2FE642D25246.png

{Edited the thread title by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Hi there,

We're sorry about that. We have just pushed Lightroom 6.0.1 update on iOS. You should see it in the AppStore.

Please update Lightroom Mobile to 6.0.1 and it should resolve the missing edits issue. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got my new IPad Pro today and was excited to start using it to edit my photos in Lightroom, but its not allowing me to get the app & saying that it's not available in my country or region (I'm in US). Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. Are you an Adobe Creative Cloud subscriber? If yes, you may try again and let us know if you see the Lightroom mobile 6.0.1 version in the AppStore? 

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My iPhone indicates that my Lightroom Mobile has an update available. But when I try to update, I get an error message "Adobe Lightroom Photo Editor no longer available. The developer has removed this app from the App Store". When I search for Lightroom mobile in the App Store it's not there.

Is this a problem on my end, or does Adobe have to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about that. We have just pushed Lightroom 6.0.1 update on iOS. You should see it in the AppStore.

Please update Lightroom Mobile to 6.0.1 and it should resolve the missing edits issue. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to download Lightroom on my iPhone 11Pro (with latest iOS update), and I get an error in the App Store that this app is not available in my region. My Apple ID location is set for the United States. Is there something I'm missing here? Is there a setting I need to change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ask someone at the Apple store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard there were some recent updates with the availability of the LR iOS mobile release. You may want to just check again as it is supposed to be available now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very strange! I tried it multiple times this afternoon, but just now it finally worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The App Store says it's not available in my country region.  I'm in Wisconsin, US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on my phone. It doesn't show up in the App Store at all, and when I try to enter from a link, I get the region/country message. When I try to access it from my computer's App Store, the page goes blank. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine finally did work a few hours later... too late for my session of
course!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just tried again and got it! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines