Highlighted

From MAX: How to show touch gestures as red blobs?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slightly off-topic, admittedly, but does someone happen to know how the MAX presentations on iOS devices, mirrored via QuickTime, all show the touch gestures as nice red blobs on screen? Is this an app or an iOS setting? (I know how use that QuickTime mirroring, and I've found out how to visusalize touch gestures via Assisitve Touch, but these come out as gray blobs, not looking as nice as the red ones. Plus, the control panel icon gets in the way when you enable Assistive Touch for that.) 

Thanks, John

Correct answer by ependlet | Community Beginner

in LrM settings (the gear icon on the upper right), select Gesture Shortcuts, then turn on Show Touches.

TOPICS
How to, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

From MAX: How to show touch gestures as red blobs?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slightly off-topic, admittedly, but does someone happen to know how the MAX presentations on iOS devices, mirrored via QuickTime, all show the touch gestures as nice red blobs on screen? Is this an app or an iOS setting? (I know how use that QuickTime mirroring, and I've found out how to visusalize touch gestures via Assisitve Touch, but these come out as gray blobs, not looking as nice as the red ones. Plus, the control panel icon gets in the way when you enable Assistive Touch for that.) 

Thanks, John

Correct answer by ependlet | Community Beginner

in LrM settings (the gear icon on the upper right), select Gesture Shortcuts, then turn on Show Touches.

TOPICS
How to, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 1
ujay68 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrM's own feature! Thank you. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0