• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error "One Photo Failed to Import" v6.1.0 of Lightroom mobile on a Samsung Galaxy S20

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using v6.1.0 of LR on a Samsung Galaxy S20, trying to import multiple .bmp files. I had selected 3, only 2 were able to import. 

When going back and selecting the one that failed and attempting again, I was given the error message seen in the title of this post.

The one issue I can imagine is that the file size is fairly large. The resolution is 7680x1440, as were the other files that didn't fail to import, but this one is 31mb, where the others were something like 6mb. Is there a file size limit for importing to lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that you cannot import one image in Lightroom mobile as you're getting an error message " one photo failed to import".

Do you get the error while importing from a specific location or while importing a specific image/collection?

You may checkout the suggestions offered in this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lightroom-mobile-failing-to-import-phot...

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cropped the photos to a resolution of 2560x1440 and they imported successfully. I appreciate the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update.

Glad to know it's working fine now. 🙂

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines