Exit

GoPro RAW File Import from SD Card not possible anymore

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 13.4.1 on iPad Pro.

Lightroom v.5.2.4
GoPro RAW files (gpr) from SD Card are not visible and can not be imported. Worked fine in the past.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check iOS Settings.app > Privacy > Files and Folders > Lightroom and see if that button is On. 

If you see two settings, try turning both Off and then back On.  This should help consolidate this back into the one expected setting.

We're investigating this.  If you still need help, please reply back.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

I had two buttons. After turning both off, one disappeared. Turning both on was not possible. The problem in the Lightroom App is still existing.

BUT

When I use "Import from camera" that opens the SD Card and I can't import RAW files.

When I use "Import from Files" and look for the SD Card in the iPads directory I can import RAW files.

Semms the Problem is the "Import from Camera" Option. I will now use "Import from files" which works for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines