• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Grayed out copy settings on Lightroom app

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded and subscribed to the Lightroom app to use some presets I purchased. To use them I'm supposed to copy the settings and paste them to my own photo but the copy settings option is grayed out. Anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom on your mobile is not loading the smart previews as a result the option to copy/paste seetings is grayed out.

Could you let us know what kind of images these are and where they originate from? Which version of Lightroom mobile are you using and what is your device's make, model and operating system? 

It would also help if you could let us know what your Cloud Storage & Sync settings are:
if Only Download Smart Previews is checked or not.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akash

I can copy but I can't paste a preset in LR mobile.

can you assist me pls!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please attach a screen shot but this time after you have tapped on the cloud icon.
You will normally not be able to paste into any image that has not loaded a Smart Preview nor Original.

Do you recall how this image was uploaded?

Also, have you checked that you allow cellular data within the app as well as in the iOS settings?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines