Having problems exporting original files from LR mobile on iPad.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having major problems exporting original files from LR mobile that make me worry about its stability and whether it’s really reliable.

It does this about 80% of the time:

IMG_6167.png

I don’t know what to do about it, got any suggestion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Having problems exporting original files from LR mobile on iPad.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having major problems exporting original files from LR mobile that make me worry about its stability and whether it’s really reliable.

It does this about 80% of the time:

IMG_6167.png

I don’t know what to do about it, got any suggestion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 20, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How were the Photos imported into Lightroom CC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the iPad itself. I use an SD card adapter to import the photos from my camera then I import the photos into lightroom and it seems to work great for editing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0
TMM101 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say earlier that I’ve also been having another glitch where Lightroom will just seem to lose one of my raw files every once in a while. This one hasn’t happened in a few week but it still worries me a little. I will go to load one of my photos a few hours after I already edited it and it will never load in the original file to edit. It won’t let me edit that photo, it won’t let me view the full rezolution and it won’t let me export It as JPG or raw. It just seems like Lightroom mobile is a bit unstable right now and I don’t know if I should trust it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2018 0