• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having problems to add pictures to Lightroom for Android

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think since updating, when I want to add a pic to Lightroom to edit it takes a really long time to find the pics on my phone.. I work offline and don't have any pics on lightroom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom takes a long time to add images on your Android device. Which version of Lightroom are you using and on which mobile device? I'd recommend that you clear the app cache and let us know if that helps. Navigate to the below menu in Lightroom app and select "Clear Cache".

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Lightroom 5.1 on a Redmi Note 7 and don't think clearing cache is going to solve things, Since I uninstalled a reinstalled the app and the problem persisted.. the problem is to find pics by folder in the device... It finds them but it takes (no joke) 4 to 5 mins to load.. I don't have that many images to load.. so the other option that came to my mind is that recently I placed a 128gb micro SD.. wich doesn't have any pics.. but maybe Lightroom is taking that extra time searching there.. this is completely a guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines