Highlighted

HDR mode issue on Android, pink noise on shadows

Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been using Lightroom for a very long time, and Lightrrom CC on my android devices since last Max. I've been using it on both the Samsung Galaxy S7 (at first) and now on my Google Pixel 2.

On both, I've been noticing a very strange issue. When shooting in HDR in dim light situations, the HDR fails to compute correctly, and instead of dark zones, I have a bright pink ultra noisy area.

Here is a sample:

LRM_20180317_123607-hdr.jpg

To give you an idea, I've shot the same picture with the default camera App, with Google "HDR" mode active:

IMG_20180317_123615.jpg

WOuld you have any idea, why Lightroom fails on HDR like that ? Anyone else having this issue ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HDR mode issue on Android, pink noise on shadows

Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I've been using Lightroom for a very long time, and Lightrrom CC on my android devices since last Max. I've been using it on both the Samsung Galaxy S7 (at first) and now on my Google Pixel 2.

On both, I've been noticing a very strange issue. When shooting in HDR in dim light situations, the HDR fails to compute correctly, and instead of dark zones, I have a bright pink ultra noisy area.

Here is a sample:

LRM_20180317_123607-hdr.jpg

To give you an idea, I've shot the same picture with the default camera App, with Google "HDR" mode active:

IMG_20180317_123615.jpg

WOuld you have any idea, why Lightroom fails on HDR like that ? Anyone else having this issue ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?