• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Healing brush for Lightroom CC for iPad?

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a healing brush in Lightroom CC for iPad?  If not, why not? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Hi Larry,

No, there isn’t. Why not? I don’t know

But, you can send your images round-trip to Photoshop fix and do your healing there.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Lightroom cc (for mobile and Apple TV) forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Larry,

No, there isn’t. Why not? I don’t know

But, you can send your images round-trip to Photoshop fix and do your healing there.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Mike!  I was not aware of Photoshop Fix.  It does seem like a lot of messing around to accomplish the same thing you can do in Lightroom Classic without “round tripping.”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you do the round trip on photoshop fix your resolution is capped to the iPad resolution. Hope adobe will correcct this feature and add a brush healing in the iPad version, especially when cheaper competing solutions are coming on the market...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2017 Nov 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicolas,

I dont see the issues you’re talking about Related to resolution.

I’m on LR Mobile 3.0.1.

I captured an an image on my iPhone 7+ at 3024 x 4032 and synced it using LR Mobile.

I edited the image on my iPad Pro, and used “Edit In” to send over th Photoshop Fix for healing.

After the healing edits, I sent back to LR Mobile.

The final result is still 3024 x 4032.

I agree that it would be nice to have nondestructive healing directly with LR Mobile, but maybe that’s something that would be too slow. At least the round trip to PS Fix gives you a working mobile solution. You can always do nondestructive healing later on the desktop using the original image, if needed.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently attempting to use photoshop fix after using the “edit in” option in LR mobile and saving after completing. It kicks me back to LR however my changes are not synced or saved.

What at am I missing?

Using the most recent versions of IOS, LR & PS fix

p.s. Using iPad Pro 10.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the very top of the page, in blue, swipe down from the top to save the file in PS fix.  It will automatically transfer the saved file back as a new image in LR mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot in RAW, so going to photoshop would require a new file be made and saved, vs the non destructive editng of raw.  Adobe needs to add this feature.  Work arounds are non professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines