• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! i've lost everything

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure this has been discussed before.. but I am at a loss, i've been on hold on the  phone for hours with Adobe and getting nowhere with their customer service.

I updated my iPhone yesterday and opened up lightroom mobile to find that EVERYTHING was gone. Thousands of images and presets I've worked on the last three years totally gone. I logged on my Mac desktop lightroom and it weirdly looks like about 60% of the content is there, but not all. Has this happened to anyone?! I'm so upset I've lost so much, makes me never want to update anything anymore! What would cause things to disappear, even on my desktop version? HELP, thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue. A recent update on the mobile Lightroom version messed things up: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lost-my-pictures-and-presets-after-update-tod...

It should only affect images that were not synced to the cloud though. This is the first I hear that it affected images that were synced. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines