Highlighted

Help me please

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello) I processed the photo in the lightroom, then when I load the photo in VK .. the photo loses its saturation ((why so?

Most social networks (even Facebook and Instagram) will compress images to make them smaller in size. That is most likely what you are experiencing. It's not an issue with Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help me please

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello) I processed the photo in the lightroom, then when I load the photo in VK .. the photo loses its saturation ((why so?

Most social networks (even Facebook and Instagram) will compress images to make them smaller in size. That is most likely what you are experiencing. It's not an issue with Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is VK?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Russian social network ”Vkontakte”

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 0