• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Please!

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Lightroom mobile premium and the features are still not available to me. Any solutions please! I've tried lots of things.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, customer service chat was zero help, I literally only came here because I'm convinced that my LR CC is so freaking awful, I must be using a free trial or something.  I simply want the .dng files, that's it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still having issues?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David

I confirmed with others that your educational plan does not include Lightroom Mobile.  I'm sorry for any frustration this has caused.  Plans that include Lightroom Mobile premium service are listed at https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html and in iOS and Google Play app stores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mekhi

I'm sorry fot the difficulty you experienced.  I see you have a couple different Lightroom subscriptions, a 100 GB plan from the iOS app store, and another 1 TB plan purchased from adobe.com that adds storage and access to the desktop app as well as mobile.  I'm guessing you bought the latter after having trouble with the mobile subscription.  I see you also might have a couple accounts in use.

When Lightroom Mobile had trouble showing your subscription, did any error message show? 

Did you try Restore Purchase in Lightroom's app settings -- this can often help get the subscription info from the app store into our app.

At this point, I urge you to keep the plan that works best for you, and cancel the other plan so you do not pay twice.  If you wish to cancel the 100 GB plan from the iOS App Store, Apple Support may be able to credit you if you contact them.  Alternately, contact Adobe Support for help cancelling the 1 TB plan if that's no longer needed: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines