• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with 4.0.0 update on phone

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having updated my phone to lightroom cc 4.0.0 it no longer displays any photos and just shows the message loading... It has been hanging for hours...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi markk,

We're really sorry for all the hassle. Could you please let us know which mobile device are you using now? Also, try and close the app and reopen it and check if that helps. You can also restart your phone and let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit

Thx for the reply.  I am using an iPhone 6.  Have tried to restart the app and reopen it several times without success.  I have also restarted my phone, again without success.  All folders are still showing loading... and hanging.

Regards

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update. I think there's some indexing happening on the Lightroom server so its still getting updating.

How many images you have in Lightroom CC mobile?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit

6,000 images.

Regards

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am encountering the exact same issue.  LR CC Mobile v4.0.0 on iPhone 7.  App was reindexing for 5 hours.  Closed app and restarted,  and it has been at "Loading Photos" for the last three hours.  What is the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for a fix from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just spoke with Adobe Support via chat.  They had me uninstall the LR CC Mobile App and reinstall.  Once I did this and logged back in, everything started to load right away.  I am back to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I just left a comment/question here, but wanted to reach out to you directly for a possible answer to my question

When you uninstalled and then reinstalled Lightroom, were you near a computer, or another device, where all your Lightroom photos were already stored, so the photos were all able to load onto mobile right away when you re installed the app?

or do you only use your phone, and Lightroom mobile stored your data so you were able to have it all load once you re installed the app?

Sorry if thats confusing, long story short I’m having the same issue with updating to 4.0 and none of my photos loading, So I’m nervous to delete my Lightroom mobile app because my computer, where all my photos are also stored, is across the country from me,

so I’m afraid if I delete my Lightroom mobile app, my photos will never load Until I have my computer again.

Is this true or will Lightroom mobile store my photos so once I re download the app, they’ll load?

urgent!! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. My local library, on my laptop, was not affected nor had nothing to do with LR mobile. All the files are still in the Adobe cloud, it was just the app that was the issue.

Regards,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!!

Mk Marino

Photographer

Entrepreneur

Digital Marketer

{personal details removed by Moderator}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always check before deleting the app that any photos taken by or imported into Lightrooh Mobile have uploaded to the Cloud first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I check that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My app isn’t loading anything. I offloaded it and then reinstalled it.

I haven’t deleted it and re installed it though.

How do I check that all my photos are in the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I am having the same issue,

Can I ask,

when you deleted and reinstalled the mobile app,

were you near your computer where your photos were synced to before?

I‘m thousands of miles from my computer for another whole month.

so I’m afraid that if I delete my Lightroom MOBILE app, all my photos will be deleted until I’m able to sync them from my computer.

Does my question make sense?

thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Like many sub par support services, if the problem cannot be posted, it's as if it doesn't exist.

The UI is deliberately obscure in this regard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines