• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a new phone and when I log into Lightroom with my same login, none of my photos or presets are there. How do I find them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed the Lr Mobile App on this New Phone?

If you have images in the Lr Web/Cloud system (on Lr Web. Lightroom.adobe.com) it might take some time for them to Download from the Cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum. From LrC to LrM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jana

Are you a paid user?  If so, then your files and presets should sync across devices.  If you are using the app as a free user, then your files do not automatically sync.

One way you can get your files over to your new phone is to make a backup of your old device that has all the photos and presets in Lightroom still, and then restore that backup onto your new device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines