Highlighted

Help

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my phone and couldn’t get my “Lightroom” app to open without crashing. I ended up deleting the app and now I can’t remember the account I was signed into with all the presets I had purchased.

Does anyone know how I can get back into that account? I never purchased on it I just bought other people's presets and used.

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my phone and couldn’t get my “Lightroom” app to open without crashing. I ended up deleting the app and now I can’t remember the account I was signed into with all the presets I had purchased.

Does anyone know how I can get back into that account? I never purchased on it I just bought other people's presets and used.

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though you just purchased presets from others, they would have been installed on your Adobe account. It's doubtful that you would have more than one account. Do you actually have more than one Adobe account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Lightroom mobile community

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi naomih

Please look for a private message from me shortly

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2020 0