• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hiding raw profiles in mobile/iOS CC

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use the vast majority of the profiles that all three versions of Lightroom (desktop Classic, desktop CC, mobile CC) have. Only ever two of the camera matching ones, two of the legacy camera matching B&W, and three custom calibrated profiles in both colour and legacy B&W versions; 10 in total. All the Adobe defaults I never use.
In desktop Classic and CC I have hidden the profiles I don't use, but mobile (iOS, iPad Pro) Lightroom CC isn't picking up on that and hiding them. I can't see an option within the application to hide them, either. Anybody know how I can hide all the profiles I don't use in mobile CC? It's not a deal-breaker, but they're just sat there cluttering up the screen.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Maybe add a feature request here (as this is a Users forum whilst Adobe engineers monitor the other):

Lightroom CC for Mobile devices | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Presets on iOS, tap the three dots in the circle (top right of screen on iPhone at least) and select Manage Presets.

I don’t think you can do the same for Profiles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, that's what I've done for presets, hoping there is a way to do it with profiles 'cause there is on desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe add a feature request here (as this is a Users forum whilst Adobe engineers monitor the other):

Lightroom CC for Mobile devices | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines