Highlighted

How do I change/enhance resolution on Lightroom CC on iPhone?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah so my question‘s pretty straightforward. How do I change or enhance resolution on Lightroom CC on iPhone? Or is it possible or do I need to use the PC version to do all that? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

You cannot, even in Lightroom CC on the Desktop you can’t.

in Classic you can change the dpi on export but I think that may be about it (a Classic expert may confirm).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I change/enhance resolution on Lightroom CC on iPhone?

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah so my question‘s pretty straightforward. How do I change or enhance resolution on Lightroom CC on iPhone? Or is it possible or do I need to use the PC version to do all that? Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

in Classic you can change the dpi on export but I think that may be about it (a Classic expert may confirm).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2018 1