• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I delete presets on mobile?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have them deleted in the Desktop CC version, but they still appear on my mobile phone. I already deleted cache and signed back in on mobile, but they always get redownloaded altho they are not on my PC. Any help is appreciated.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it help if you delete them at http://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are not in the online version. Online version has same sync as Desktop, so that is correct. Only on mobile these unwanted presets exist. And yes, I'm logged in with the correct account. As I mentioned, they get downloaded as soon as I log in on mobile with my account, so they have to be somewhere in the cloud... any idea? thanks for your help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apart from a bad sync, the only other thing that I can think of is checking on Desktop that they are are hidden because ' Show Partially Compatible Presets' is not selected.

It may be worth posting on the following forum also, which is monitored by the engineering team. Include at much information as possible, Desktop And Mobile software versions, device model, device operating system etc.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines