• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I directly access synced photos?

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the FAQ, syncing or backing up photos takes up space in my Adobe Cloud. If so, why can't I view them in my Adobe Assets? If they take up valuable space anyways, then I should be able to open, view, download or share them.

For example, I have a beautiful photo that's backed up to the cloud. If I want to share that photo to someone via Assets, I'd have to reupload it, taking twice the time AND space. A single photo might not be much, but imagine whole albums.

Is there actually a way to do this? If not, then I truly think we're missing out on an important feature here.

Further question: how do I opt AGAINST backing up my LR Mobile photos to my cloud? I only have 100GB of space, and some albums aren't worth backing up. 

Thank you in advance, for your time and assistance. Keep up the good work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can share a link of an Album of Photos from the App itself (tap on the Album’s three dots and Share Web Gallery) or individual photos via email/text/WhatsApp  etc. (select photos then tap the box with the arrow).

Your Photos are stored in Lightroom‘s Cloud and I don’t thnk are accessible in Assets, although I may be wrong.

Currently there is no Selective Sync, so everything you import into the App or any Photos taken with the App’s Camera will upload to the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have full access to everything that’s been synced at lightroom.adobe.com. Just be sure to be signed in with your Adobe ID and you can see everything, edit, download, etc.

This is completely different from a shared link where anyone with the link can view images in a specific album/collection.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines