Highlighted

How do you share Lightroom Mobile presets?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i created a own preset in lightroom mobile.

How can i save and export or share the preset?

Is it possible to save my preset as a Dng-File and send it to my friends?

I do not have the desktop version of lightroom. I only use lightroom mobile on IOS.

Hi santinat87026777,

Currently, it is not possible to share Lightroom mobile presets with other users. There is a feature request in place on our Lightroom feedback community: Lightroom mobile (Android): How do I share a preset? | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Please add you vote to the above discussion and share your feedback. Our Engineers do monitor this space and look for major feature requests from our valuable users like you to shape the product further.

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do you share Lightroom Mobile presets?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i created a own preset in lightroom mobile.

How can i save and export or share the preset?

Is it possible to save my preset as a Dng-File and send it to my friends?

I do not have the desktop version of lightroom. I only use lightroom mobile on IOS.

Hi santinat87026777,

Currently, it is not possible to share Lightroom mobile presets with other users. There is a feature request in place on our Lightroom feedback community: Lightroom mobile (Android): How do I share a preset? | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Please add you vote to the above discussion and share your feedback. Our Engineers do monitor this space and look for major feature requests from our valuable users like you to shape the product further.

Thanks,

Akash

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi santinat87026777,

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2018 2
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to figure out how to do this. When you click on the share option click “export original” and click to camera roll. it should save it as a DNG file and keep the preset settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do you share mobile presets that you made? I can’t seem to figure out how to get it to save as a DNG file or anything

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lool so easy !    just share your preset .xmp  file !!

and they put it under userstyles folder .. all presets even desktop to mobile work this way

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-go to your file manager app
-go to Android > data > com.adobe.lrmobile > files > carouselDocuments > 00000... > Profiles > Settings
-copy the folder UserStyles (all presets are there but it is in no correct preset names but you can check one by one upon uploading to the other device)

-copy to another device
-paste the folder to the same path as stated above 
-relaunch LRmobile
-all user presets will be copied and will be available

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 30, 2020 2
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much @ayawtalaga! These directions worked for me! Also, love the username XD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why naman english yarn?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0