• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you shuffle the slide show in Lightroom for Apple TV?

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to randomize my LR photos for viewing on an Apple TV.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

That wasn’t an answer, it was the thread just being moved to a more suitable forum.

As there isn’t the functionality yet, maybe vote for this feature request:

Lightroom: Ability to shuffle the order of images in a Slideshow | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Adobe engineers monitor that forum (doesn’t mean the request will necessarily happen though). This is a mainly user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say, but the answer is absolutely useless!!

The whole Adobe Lightroom CC tools are looking nice but going in detail there are simple features missing preventing me to switch!

One missing feature (at least I haven't found it) is what texanjerry1 already asked: How can I start a slideshow over all Fotos with random sequence on Apple TV? I know, I need the app, but how to do? I guess it's not possible! Why not to implement such a trivial but helpful functionality!?

I use it e.g. while playing music on Apple TV. So I have to export all Fotos to JPG, import in Apple Fotos, there I can do. Not a really user friendly implementation...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That wasn’t an answer, it was the thread just being moved to a more suitable forum.

As there isn’t the functionality yet, maybe vote for this feature request:

Lightroom: Ability to shuffle the order of images in a Slideshow | Photoshop Family Customer Communi...

Adobe engineers monitor that forum (doesn’t mean the request will necessarily happen though). This is a mainly user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines