• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to auto import photos from iOS to specific album

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using the 'auto add photos' feature on the lightroom mobile app. I would like to know whether these can be automatically added to a specific album - e.g. 'iPhone Photos'.

I am keen to avoid a situation where all of my photos get jumbled up. The photos I have in Lightroom CC tend to be mostly from my DSLR, and I would rather they were not completely mixed up with iPhone photos. That having been said, it would be great if I could have both my DSLR and iPhone photos in one place - just separated into different albums.

Would welcome any thoughts!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Tap the three dots next to the Album and ‘Enable Auto Add’. (Note: Everything will always appear in All Photos as well).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap the three dots next to the Album and ‘Enable Auto Add’. (Note: Everything will always appear in All Photos as well).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is fantastic, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's one small wrinkle here if you use the LRCC Camera to take the iPhone pictures instead of the native iPhone camera. Any images that are taken this way don't get added to the Camera Roll, instead they'll appear in whatever album you had open at the time of using the LRCC camera. Only if you did not have any album opened at the time (or if you had the designated album open) will the pictures appear in that designated target album.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines