• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to control iPhone photos whilst using Lightroom CC App for iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi l have just downloaded Lightroom CC on my iPhone for the first time to take nice Photographs, however l had never seen, or known before how Lightroom works in any way, and ones l have seen the App I realised that there is a vast community of people sharing photographs within the App from their own galleries etc - which l wasn't expecting at all.
Now this has raised a few thoughts, which l am going to list below, and l hope someone can help me with this.

Thank you most profoundly for your help in advance!

1.  I don't want my iPhones pictures already present in my phone's albums be seen, accessed, shared with anyone.

So, are the member of the Lr community able to see/access/use them?

2.  If the answer to '1.' is 'Yes', is there a way l can stop that from happening, and prevent my phone's images to be seen/shared/accessed/etc by anybody else?

3.  Are the photographs taken from Lr's camera, stored or saved in anyway by Adobe itself, for example on some sort of 'hidden' database of some kind which maybe allowed to hold your images through some small T&C agreement?

4. Providing that the above is all 'safe', ones l have taken the photos from Lr's camera, are they 'Mine' in terms of Copyrirghts?  Or Adobe has the right to owe a share of the photos l took - again maybe due to some T&C detail?

5.  Conclusively: if everything is clear to use without any of the above issues, ones l have taken a photo with Lr's camera, can l save it on my iPhone's photo album (outside Lr's App)?

Thank you very much for your most kind attention and l look forward to your answers...

All the best 👋 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

1. No, nobody can see your photos/edits unless you choose to do that. But by default, nothing is shared with the community.

3. It depends. If you are using the free version of LrMobile on your iPhone, then all your images are stored locally on the device and cannot be seen by anyone else. If, however, you are using one of the Adobe cloud subscriptions then by default all images you capture on the phone will be uploaded to the Adobe cloud (which is to allow you to have them backed up securely,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. No, nobody can see your photos/edits unless you choose to do that. But by default, nothing is shared with the community.

3. It depends. If you are using the free version of LrMobile on your iPhone, then all your images are stored locally on the device and cannot be seen by anyone else. If, however, you are using one of the Adobe cloud subscriptions then by default all images you capture on the phone will be uploaded to the Adobe cloud (which is to allow you to have them backed up securely, AND allow you to share them with family, friends and clients if you want, AND allow you to view them yourself via another device or via any browser). Note, however, that they are stored in your own cloud space allocation and cannot be used by Adobe).

4. Yes, they are your copyright, Adobe cannot make any use of them whatsoever.

5. Yes, you can export/share them to the camera roll or various social media sites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your answers - really appreciated!  Thanks 🙏 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines