Highlighted

How to copy DNG files taken with LR Android?

Participant ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Android latest version won't sync for me on wi-fi or data. How can I get the files off my phone?

I have been using normal Android camera for JPGs, so all photos are mixed up in LR on phone and you can only share 15 at a time anyway. There are probably 300 DNG I want to save and 500 JPG which are already safe in Google Photos.

Support told me it's impossible to get to or separate DNG files. Correct?

Possibly lost all photos taken with LR camera on Android? I could understand this kind of thing on iOS but it is unacceptable on Android.

If they are lost is ProCamera a good raw replacement app for now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to copy DNG files taken with LR Android?

Participant ,
Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Android latest version won't sync for me on wi-fi or data. How can I get the files off my phone?

I have been using normal Android camera for JPGs, so all photos are mixed up in LR on phone and you can only share 15 at a time anyway. There are probably 300 DNG I want to save and 500 JPG which are already safe in Google Photos.

Support told me it's impossible to get to or separate DNG files. Correct?

Possibly lost all photos taken with LR camera on Android? I could understand this kind of thing on iOS but it is unacceptable on Android.

If they are lost is ProCamera a good raw replacement app for now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2019 0
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

matthewuscenes  wrote

I’m not using my mobile device for photography anything other than taking snapshots that are of no great value, but when I tried Lr mobile, it synced the data to the cloud.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2019 0