Highlighted

How to delete hundreds of user presets in Lightroom Mobile (iPad/iPhone)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lightroom experts,

I've started again to explore Lightroom mobile on my iPad again.
Currently I do have the issue, that I do have hundreds of presets in Lightroom Mobile (on both iPad and iPhone). (Unfortunally I tried to import a ton of VSCO presets some time ago).

Can you help me out with a way to delete those presets?

- The only way I found to delete is one by one one the mobile device (way to long process to delete >1600 presets 

- I've tried to delete the presets on Lightroom on my Mac. Unfortunately they do not show up there

Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot,
Daniel

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to delete hundreds of user presets in Lightroom Mobile (iPad/iPhone)

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Lightroom experts,

I've started again to explore Lightroom mobile on my iPad again.
Currently I do have the issue, that I do have hundreds of presets in Lightroom Mobile (on both iPad and iPhone). (Unfortunally I tried to import a ton of VSCO presets some time ago).

Can you help me out with a way to delete those presets?

- The only way I found to delete is one by one one the mobile device (way to long process to delete >1600 presets 

- I've tried to delete the presets on Lightroom on my Mac. Unfortunately they do not show up there

Any recommendations?

Thanks a lot,
Daniel

TOPICS
How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0

Have something to add?