How to export (all) DNG files on phone to computer

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have Lightroom Mobile on iOS

Have Lightroom 6.14 on computer.

Don't have cloud, don't want cloud.

I want to export all the DNG files as DNGs to my computer (PC or Mac).

Any way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is a little unclear, but what I think you want to do is to get DNG images captured in Lightroom CC Mobile onto your desktop computer, is that right?

Without Cloud syncing, you have two choices that I can think of.

Start by by clicking the “Share” icon while viewing your image. Choose “Export original.” Then, your choice is to export the original to (1) your camera roll, or (2) Files.

But, “Files” is iCloud, which is another cloud, so you’d likely choose Camera Roll. Once the DNGs are in your camera roll, plug your phone into a computer and transfer the files manually.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>Your question is a little unclear, but what I think you want to do is to get DNG images captured in Lightroom CC Mobile onto your desktop computer, is that right?

Correct.

> Start by by clicking the “Share” icon while viewing your image. Choose “Export original.” Then, your choice is to export the original to (1) your camera roll, or (2) Files.

Export Original (to camera roll) works (after which I can Import from iPhone to Lightroom 6 on my PC), but I have to do this one-by-one for each picture. Is there a method to do this as a batch or for all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have read threads that refer of attempts to use iTunes File Sharing and I guess a wired USB connection.

I skimmed again but only found reports that Lightroom doesn’t allow it. May be worth a look but wouldn’t hold out any hope.

As many votes here as possible may help convince Adobe to implement a workflow:

Lightroom mobile: I would like to synchronize over LAN instead of internet | Photoshop Family Custom...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines