• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the link for all my mobile albums

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I find or create a URL that I can give to my friends so they can see all my public mobile albums?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi CorJac,

You can only share one collection at a time and can share the link with your Friends.

See Share and view feedback on a photo gallery in Lightroom | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC tutorials

Also, Moving this discussion to Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CorJac,

You can only share one collection at a time and can share the link with your Friends.

See Share and view feedback on a photo gallery in Lightroom | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC tutorials

Also, Moving this discussion to Lightroom for mobile & Apple TV

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for moving my post.

That seems really dumb to me. If I go to my Google Photos my friends can see all of my collections in one place. Is there someplace to make a feature request?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can share this with our Feedback Community Photoshop Family Customer Community so that our Engineers can look into this.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines