• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to recover photos after deleting Lr Mobile

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i updating while my lightroom mobile app, i delete my app by mistake. I lost my every data how can i get back them. My phone is i phone 7 

(Thread title edited and moved to Lr Mobile Forum)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were using the free version of Lightroom mobile on your iPhone, uninstalling/deleting the app also deletes all locally stored data associated with that app, such as the images and presets. The only way you can get those back is by restoring the phone from a previous iCloud or iTunes backup (if you have one).

If you are using a subscription version of Lightroom mobile, all your data should automatically be restored from the Adobe cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Used the free mobile version Lr. I went to the Adobe website and bought the full version. All photos were deleted after purchase. What to do in this case? I didn't uninstall the app, I just bought the full version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bro give me ur whtsapp num

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines