• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to recover photos and presents on Lightroom CC on phone?

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

!!!!I wanted to use 7 days free Lightroom trial on the laptop and logged in into the same account as it is on my phone but right after the trial was activated all the photos and presets just vanished from the app and I have no idea how to get them back!! Please help me!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Polly

Sorry to hear about this trouble.  Starting a trial should not remove photos or presets from your Lightroom Mobile app.  I cannot reproduce this problem, so let me ask a few questions:

Did you uninstall and re-install the LR Mobile app?  If you remove the app and aren't syncing to Lightroom's cloud storage with a paid subscription, we'll have to explore other options.

Did you start the trial on you laptop using Lightroom app or Lightroom Classic app, or the Lightroom web site?

Are you sure you are signed into the very same account on both desktop and mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I've pinged you privately for more information.

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines